Things That Irritate Me

1.People who can't drive. I inherited a horrible condition from my dad. Road Rage.  I absolutely cannot stand it when people are careless or stupid when they drive. If you can't drive, just get off the road. 
2.Voicemails. Okay, you called me. I see that I have a missed call. I will call you back if I feel like it. Otherwise, leave me alone. I hate to check my voicemail ever and the little red badge gets on my nerves. 
3.Saying "literally" when you obviously mean "figuratively." Really? You literally waited forever? That's funny, because you're here telling me this story right now, not waiting. I'm convinced half of the US population has no idea what the word literally even means. 
4.Jersey Shore. I don't even need to explain this one. They're all idiots. 
5.You're, Your, Their, There, They're, To, Too, Two. If you have passed the 5th grade, you should know how to correctly the different variations of these words. It's really not that hard. 
6.LSU Fans. Meh. 
7.Cryptic Facebook Statuses. Examples: "I'm done." "Wondering what happened...." "is so confused." 
8.People who comment on cryptic facebook statuses. If you would stop giving them attention then they'd stop posting them. Don't comment saying "What's wrong?" You're just encouraging them. 
9.Putting gas in my car. I hate pumping my own gas. Gas stations are so sketch and the weather is always miserable when I need gas. I would be more than willing to pay more if someone could just deliver gas to my house and put it in my car. 
10.Crying kids in church. If your child already cries and screams 23 hours out of the day, do you really think they are going to be able to sit through church? No. Why would you not just take your child to the nursery anyways? Sheesh. 
11.Mothers with no job who sit on facebook all day. Stay at home moms are totally cool. But the one's who sit on facebook all day and post a status everyday hour, you should seriously consider getting a life. 

Leave a Reply