So. It's been quite awhile since I have blogged about anything. I know the millions of people who read my blog are dying to know what's been going on in my life, so here's a quick update!
1. I made an A on my Algebra test last week. This is huge for me.
2. I feel like I've become a lot more outgoing since I came to Harding
3. I'm on spring break this week. It has consisted of sleep, shopping, and basketball.
4. Today I got my graduation stuff. This is weird since I already started college.
5. I'm doing Spring Sing, you should come. April 21, 22, and 23rd @ Harding!
6. I made a new best friend. She's gonna be my roommate next semester.
7. I've learned it's really hard to make friends when you come in in the middle of everything and everyone already has their "groups" established
8. I've met some pretty amazing people over the last 8 weeks
9. I'm SO ready for football season
10. Braison hardly remembers me these days, and that makes me sad
So yeah, that's basically what's been going on in my life. In a nutshell, college. I'll try to start blogging more though. I feel like since I have this weird obsession with reading about everyone else's lives on their blogs I should contribute to the blogosphere (Is that what kids are calling it these days?).
Have a blessed day. Love Love Love.
P.S. Enjoy the green for St. Patricks Day. You're welcome. :)