From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16
Published on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Thursday, December 16, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Oh, also, yesterday I turned 18! Not all it's cracked up to be, really. I had to spend and hour and a half at the DMV today getting a new license and pay an extra $2 because it expired yesterday.. Ugh. But to celebrate turning 18, I went to the gas station where Tate works and bought a pack of cigarettes and a lottery ticket. And took pictures. So adult of me right? But I'm wrapping the cigarettes up and giving them to Paige for Christmas because I think I would throw up if I tried smoking a cigarette. Also so adult of me right? Hahah.
Published on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2 appreciated comments »
So I thought it would be cool to do a blog post on some things I have posted on Twitter over the years. I have dug up some really funny, stupid, and also some what smart things I have tweeted.. Enjoy :)
1. "I have been called a narcissist not once, not twice, but three times today."
2. "Does 'expecting the unexpected' make the unexpected expected?"
3. "@ohmybrittbritt I didn't wanna say this .....but your parents are paying me so you feel like you have friends....."
4. "You can have whatever you like... Within reason.."
5. "What do a bicycle, frog, and chicken have in common? They all have handlebars! Except for the frog a chicken of course.."
6. "Kicking Drew's butt at bowling!" Hahahah.
7. "You can say whatever you want about the deaf....."
8. "On my way to church. In my mom's car. Bc my ex is a D.A. For real." Oh the anger in that tweet....
9. "Note to self, run in the opposite direction when a guy says he likes you."
10. "Well.. That was a mistake.. Maybe shoulda thought that one through."
11. "Five bucks to the first person who can tell me who's number this is: 5017438477"
12. "Ge'ez o Pete, I lost my retainer. My mom is gonna kill me."
13. "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup. Mostly because there's no other good parts to waking up. Folgers wins by default."
14. "And that's why I eat ice cream, its fat free."
15. "Just dropped my iPhone on my face and busted my lip. Ow. Blood. Ow."
16. "Heading to the dentist. Tate, if you're reading this, DIE. :)"
17. "So apparently April Fools doesn't last all month..."
18. "I'm tired of every teenage girl in America putting their status as 'It's the Climb.' Original, are we?"
19. "I'm gonna kill Haven. True Story."
20. "Are you there God? It's me Mallory, I have lost my retainer again."
21. "Oh I've gotten myself into a pickle."
22. "WHO NEEDS A LEFT ARM ANYWAYS?"
23. "It's sophisticated yet it says 'I have style and I'm ready to party'"
24. "Wow. Hardcore drama going down on Facebook right now. Popcorn, I need popcorn."
25. "'Sometimes I wish I was retarded... Like legally.'- Brittanie"
26. "As my brother proceeds to put a chopstick in my ear: 'Can I play your ear drum?'"
27. "This just in: Adam lambert is gay. Also in the news, water is, indeed, wet!"
28. "Life pre-iPhone was so lame."
29. "Awww you can direct your tweets at me but not say it to my face. How freakin ADORABLE." -- Beginning of Twitter war with best friend......
30. "Threw my iPhone. Broke it. Now using my old phone. Grounded. Mad." -- End of Twitter argument with best friend 20 minutes later
31. "The Taco Bell Chihuahua died today at age 15. Sad news, y'all."
32. "Okay, guys. I cannot find my retainer. Dang it dang it dang it!!!!"
And that's only half way through my twitter feed... Good times. ;)
Published on Monday, December 13, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Saturday, December 11, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Thursday, December 9, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
"When the night is closing in, is falling on my skin, oh God will you come close? Light light light up the sky, you light up the sky to show me you are with me." -The Afters
Published on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
What have I learned about myself by doing this 30 day challenge thing?I have learned that I am not capable of counting to 30. Like seriously, my posts have been all over the place as far as the "day #" I have put. Oh well, I'll have to work on my counting before I start college in January. Anyways... here is todays post!
Published on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Published on Monday, December 6, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
You hold my every moment, you calm my raging sea. You walk with me through fire, and heal all my disease. I trust in You. I believe You're my healer, I believe You are all I need.
"Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up. I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart."
Published on Friday, December 3, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
"For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding" Proverbs 2:6
Published on Thursday, December 2, 2010 Leave your thoughts »
Second blog post of the day, but I felt this deserved it's own post. :)
So this morning, I wake up at 5 AM because I hear A LOT of police/ambulance sirens. Everytime I hear police sirens and my dad is on duty at night I feel just a little bit uneasy. But this was different. There were a whole bunch of sirens and they kept getting louder and louder and there seemed to be more of them as the seconds went on. Anyways, I go to my moms room to ask her to call my dad and make sure that he is okay since there are so many sirens, but by the time I got in there they had stopped so I felt it wasn't important to wake her up and worry her with it. I go back to my bed to lay down and just when I close my eyes, the phone rings. Have you ever heard the phone ring in the middle of the night and you just knew something was wrong? Because no one calls your house at almost 5 AM. So I jump up to go answer the phone in case my mom doesn't wake up, but by the time I get to the phone in the living room my mom had already answered it. So at this point I'm about to be in tears because I'm CERTAIN something has happened to my dad, and I run into my moms room yelling "WHAT HAPPENED?!". She is like "What do you mean?" and so I tell her and she explains that she's on the phone with my dad and that he's okay, there was just a fire somewhere in Cabot. So that was one of the best moments of my life, to find out that my dad is okay, you don't even know how relieved I was. I went to bed after that and decided to read some of my bible since I was wide awake, and I stumbled upon a really cool verse that will definitely bring me peace next time I'm worried about my dad. I'm thankful God is always there for me, even at 5 a.m.
"Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed" Psalm 41:1-3
Okay, so I was googling the number 23 (don't ask) and I found out there is this thing called the 23 Enigma. Basically, it's the belief that all events are directly related to the number 23 or some variation of the number 23. I think that's a little weird. So if you believe in the 23 Enigma, you should probably go check yourself into the insane asylum or something of that sort. Lol.
Day 23 is supposed to be about my favorite vacation, so here goes!
Last summer we went to Cancun, Mexico! It was basically an all girls trip, me, my mom, Amy, and her mom went and it was pretty fun! It was the first time I had ever gotten to go on a plane, because my dad believes we should drive everywhere we go to "view the scenery" so that was pretty awesome! We stayed at this really cool hotel with like 5 AMAZING swimming pools and 10 restaurants that you could eat at anytime you wanted because it was included in the price. Awesome right? Oh, I can't forget the worst part of the trip that scarred me for life! We went on this submarine ride and I got SO sea sick. To this day, I will not get on any type of boat. We're going back this summer I think and since I'll be 18 we're going to Coco Bongo which is a really amazing night club, so I can't wait. So that's my amazing vacation, and I have some pictures below. Have an awesome day! :)
|My beautiful mother and I!|
|The view from the balcony of our room|
|Me and AK!|
|The Pool.. We are in there somewhere|
|The view from one of the restaurants|
|Bob Marley Store! Haha!|
|Sideways.. But, Bob Marley Again!|
|A cool van we stumbled upon|
Published on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 Leave your thoughts »